What is network security? This is any activity designed to protect your network. This can include usability, reliability, integrity, and safety of your network and data. We understand the value of your company’s network, but also your company’s data. When you think of it, data is often the most valuable business asset you own. SmartPath Technology takes security issues very seriously. Network Security issues receive priority services and remediation.
Our managed firewall services let you run your business without worrying about your network’s security. In addition to protecting your staff and customers from security threats such as identity theft, we’ll protect your important data.
Our system sniffs out and removes hacker threats, viruses and spyware that may have inadvertently been downloaded on the Internet and can report on where users of your system spend time on the Internet. Discover and eliminate threats before they impact your company.
Our network security solution plan provides:
- Regular Reports – Monitor Internet usage and track websites
- Perimeter Security – Keep viruses and intruders out of your business
- Spam Management – It’s not uncommon for users to spend 50 hours a year dealing with Junk Mail.
- VPN Connectivity – securely connect remote works and offices in a manner that is HIPPA and Sarbane-Oxley compliant.
- Content Filtering – Block harmful or unsafe sites to increase productivity
- Wi-Fi and 3G Services – Safely use mobile devices throughout your office
- Predictability – Flat monthly fees include preventative maintenance, patching & updating, virus & spyware updates, and unlimited Help Desk Calls for Internet firewall problems.
- Manage and Monitor Employee Productivity –configure different levels of internet access
- Stop Scams, Viruses, and Spyware/Pop Up Ads – inspects all internet traffic before it is allowed into your network
- Utilize Backup Internet Connections – Automatic failover so that if your primary internet connection goes down, the second connection immediately takes over
- Antivirus Protection –in addition to your antivirus, internet traffic comes through the firewall, it is automatically scanned for viruses before they can reach your computer
- Quality of Service (QoS) – specify which devices and what type of traffic take priority over other types of traffic
- 24/7/365 Support – appliance is monitored and managed day in and day out
All of these services, including preventative maintenance and updates, are available for a flat-rate monthly fee.